Done with GCJ : Tamanoir

Hello,

Our project is using the GCJ runtime and compiler. We would be very happy
to appear in the list of the projects using GCJ. You will find below
informations for each entry of the list. For more informations, please
feel free to contact us.

* Project :

Tamanoir

* Description :

The field of active and programmable networks is rapidly expanding. These
networks allow users and network designers to easily deploy new services.
While most of proposed systems deal with adaptability, flexibility and new
protocols only few systems focus on high performance.  We explore the
design of intelligent network by proposing a new kind of architecture
dedicated to high performance active networking.  Tamanoir system, is a
complete framework that allows users to easily deploy and maintain
distributed active routers on wide area networks.

* Contact :

The Tamanoir page <http://resam.univ-lyon1.fr/~tamanoir> submitted by
Jean-Patrick Gelas <tamanoir@resam.univ-lyon1.fr>

Best regards,

        JP

Jean-Patrick Gelas, PhD Student in Computer Science.
High Performance Networks and Multimedia Applications Support
RESAM Laboratory - INRIA Project RESO
Batiment ISTIL, Universite Claude Bernard Lyon I
43, Boulevard du 11 Novembre 1918 69622 Villeurbanne FRANCE
Tel: +33 (0)4 72 43 27 29 Fax : +33 (0)4 72 43 12 25
jpgelas@resam.univ-lyon1.fr       http://resam.univ-lyon1.fr/~jpgelas