Re: Segment Register thread descriptor (was Re: Jv_AllocBytesChec ked)

Tom Tromey <tromey@redhat.com> writes:

> It looks like at least some of the atomicity.h files come from glibc.

This interface is not adequate.  There is in fact no generally usable
interface I know of.  Don't start thinking about something like this
before you have looked at all the existing architectures and read some
research papers about what we can expand in the near future.