Re: Segment Register thread descriptor (was Re: Jv_AllocBytesChec ked)

Hans> (See stl_threads.h in libstdc++-v3. It actually looks like there
Hans> is a second implementation in libstc++-v3 in atomicity.h.  What
Hans> a mess.)

If we can't get it into glibc then maybe we can at least share these
implementations.  We can just start a mini-library (maybe just a
header file or something) that is incorporated where needed.

It looks like at least some of the atomicity.h files come from glibc.
Is this ok to do?  It seems like this would make part of libstdc++
LGPL.