Re: Precise GC (was Re: cannot build libjava/gnu/gcj/xlib/natClip.cc)

Tom Tromey wrote:
> If we can implement it without jumping through hoops, then it is fine
> with me.  If implementing it negatively distorts our thread
> implementation, then maybe we shouldn't implement it.

Seems to me that it once did work, though I could be imagining it.

Top of Thread.java says:

 *   Various methods which assume a VM are likewise unimplemented
 *   We do implement stop() even though it is deprecated.

which is clearly wrong.

--
Jeff Sturm
jeff.sturm@commerceone.com