Re: Segment Register thread descriptor (was Re: Jv_AllocBytesChecked)

Bryce> I assume that licensing concern means the LGPL vs GPL+Exception
Bryce> thing?  What will it take to resolve that - approval from the
Bryce> authors of these files?

That is the issue.  I imagine we'd have to get RMS to sign off on the
exception (if the code is in glibc).  This seems unlikely.

How long will it be until these are the most common systems?  If it is
going to happen soon anyway, then I'm not too conerned.