This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: problem in mangling 'extern "java"' function in libjava
- To: "Jeff Sparkes" <jsparkes at internetivity dot com>
- Subject: Re: problem in mangling 'extern "java"' function in libjava
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Date: 03 Jan 2001 13:30:58 -0700
- Cc: <java-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com>, <gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- References: <APEDIDICEHEABKPLHPPKKELECLAA.email@example.com>
- Reply-To: tromey at redhat dot com
Tom> Did you configure with --disable-new-gxx-abi?
Jeff> No, I forgot about it....
Here are instructions for building libgcj:
Jeff> Is there a list of what we need to do to fit the new ABI?
Jeff> That sounds like it might be trivial enough for me to do.
Alex is already working on it.