This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
RE: problem in mangling 'extern "java"' function in libjava
- To: <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Subject: RE: problem in mangling 'extern "java"' function in libjava
- From: "Jeff Sparkes" <jsparkes at internetivity dot com>
- Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 14:43:20 -0500
- Cc: <java-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com>, <gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org>
Tom>> Did you configure with --disable-new-gxx-abi?
No, I forgot about it....
Is there a list of what we need to do to fit the new ABI?
That sounds like it might be trivial enough for me to do.