This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: problem in mangling 'extern "java"' function in libjava
- To: "Jeff Sparkes" <jsparkes at internetivity dot com>
- Subject: Re: problem in mangling 'extern "java"' function in libjava
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Date: 03 Jan 2001 12:09:29 -0700
- Cc: <java-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com>, <gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- References: <APEDIDICEHEABKPLHPPKMEKOCLAA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Jeff" == Jeff Sparkes <email@example.com> writes:
Jeff> I'm compiling from CVS (yesterday specifically, but it's been
Jeff> happening for a while) on Debian Linux i386. I'm compiling gcj,
Jeff> with libjava. I've been getting the following abort from
Jeff> prims.cc. I've added a debug_tree just before the abort to get
Jeff> more info.
Did you configure with --disable-new-gxx-abi?