Re: cannot build libjava/gnu/gcj/xlib/natClip.cc

Bryce McKinlay <bryce@albatross.co.nz> writes:

> Hmm. The only difference here is that I don't do a "make bootstrap".

The build completed with no problems when I did a "make; make install".

So "make bootstap" is broken.  Since that is still what the generic Gcc
build instructions say to do, we should fix it.  If it is still broken
next time I re-build the compiler, I'll take a look at it then.
--
	--Per Bothner