This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: cannot build libjava/gnu/gcj/xlib/natClip.cc
- To: Bryce McKinlay <bryce at albatross dot co dot nz>
- Subject: Re: cannot build libjava/gnu/gcj/xlib/natClip.cc
- From: Per Bothner <per at bothner dot com>
- Date: 02 Jan 2001 12:07:07 -0800
- Cc: java-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- References: <email@example.com><3A4FC13C.755758CB@albatross.co.nz> <firstname.lastname@example.org><3A512F26.5DAD2970@albatross.co.nz>
Bryce McKinlay <email@example.com> writes:
> Hmm. The only difference here is that I don't do a "make bootstrap".
The build completed with no problems when I did a "make; make install".
So "make bootstap" is broken. Since that is still what the generic Gcc
build instructions say to do, we should fix it. If it is still broken
next time I re-build the compiler, I'll take a look at it then.