Re: CNI invocation [was Re: Segfault on simple HelloWorld]

Bryce> For now, you could try using JNI (supported in current libgcj
Bryce> snapshots), or create a simple java "main" class to call your
Bryce> C++ main method, and link your application using "gcj
Bryce> --main=xxx". In fact, "public static native void main(String
Bryce> args[])" should probibly work ;-)

If you're going to make a native Foo.main() you could just make it use
CNI.

Our JNI includes an invocation interface, but it has never been tested
and, I would venture, almost certainly has bugs.  My JNI testing has
been (temporarily) derailed by other work.