Re: Starting with gcj - having problems

Heiko wrote:
> What I want is get a class file from this java file.
> So I suppose the '-C' flag is ok, isn't it?

Right.

> Now I get the error message below.

Try unzipping oracle.zip and setting your CLASSPATH to point at the
unzipped directories.

gcj can't handle compressed zip or jar archives today. (but it can
read uncompressed zip files) It doesn't recover cleanly from this
failure mode either.

AG

--
Anthony Green                                                        Red Hat
                                                       Sunnyvale, California