Re: Stable release?

Andrew wrote:
> Yes, but then we'd have to tag the egcs source tree and support that
> version with continuing bug fixes.  Do we really want to do that?

Maybe not.  If the next snapshot appears reasonable, maybe we can just
save it away on our web site.  We don't have to make any claims beyond
the normal snapshot ones, but people can provide "it works for me"
type anecdotal evidence.

AG

--
Anthony Green                                                        Red Hat
                                                       Sunnyvale, California