Re: JVM Usenix paper got rejected

>>>>> "Cedric" == Cedric Berger <cedric@wireless-networks.com> writes:

Cedric> I don't want to flame, but where is GCJ for eCos?

There's a partial (mostly stub) port in the tree right now.  That's
all we've got at the moment.  We'd definitely like to do a full port.
It shouldn't even be very hard to do.  Mostly it is a question of time
and knowledge of eCos.

We have successfully ported libgcj to fairly bare systems.  We had it
running on a MIPS-based board with no operating system a while back.
We used the `quickthreads' library to provide user-level threads.  I/O
didn't work correctly (the customer didn't need it), but even that
would be easy to handle via select().  (I believe that is what Guile
does in its threads wrapper around qthreads.)