This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: [ANNOUNCE] Libgcj in gcc tree availability.
- To: Bryce McKinlay <bryce at albatross dot co dot nz>
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Libgcj in gcc tree availability.
- From: Alexandre Petit-Bianco <apbianco at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2000 23:35:16 -0800 (PST)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, java-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- References: <200012100607.WAA13965@deliverance.cygnus.com><3A333163.D56E4289@albatross.co.nz>
- Reply-To: apbianco at cygnus dot com
Bryce McKinlay writes:
> It's picking up the wrong config.h, since the libstdc++-v3 include
> dirs have pre-empted the libjava ones.
Arg. I was certain we made should this wouldn't happen.
> It looks like these libstdc++-v3 "-I" definitions are getting passed down
> from the top-level configure in the $(CXX) variable?
Do you have a filed named
What does it contain? (Mine hasn't been created yet.) Have you done a
clean rebuild (I believe it's necessary.)