This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
RE: [ANNOUNCE] Libgcj in gcc tree availability.
- To: "'apbianco at cygnus dot com'" <apbianco at cygnus dot com>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "java-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com" <java-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Subject: RE: [ANNOUNCE] Libgcj in gcc tree availability.
- From: Anthony Green <green at redhat dot com>
- Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2000 22:23:26 -0800
- Organization: Red Hat, Inc.
- Reply-To: "green at cygnus dot com" <green at cygnus dot com>
On Saturday, December 09, 2000 10:07 PM, Alexandre Petit-Bianco
> The libgcj (libjava, libffi and boehm-gc) have been brought to the top
> level of the gcc tree. Yesterday, fastjar was imported from
> sourceforge (http://fastjar.sourceforge.net/). I just checked in the
> following patch:
Excellent! We're still using email@example.com, right?