[ANNOUNCE] Locking the libgcj repository.

We're getting ready to move our sources over to the gcc repository.

In the following hours, we will lock the libgcj repository so that
commits will be denied and will result in an error message. This will
let us safely move libgcj's files over to the gcc tree.

This will take some time to get there and I'll send a final warning
before I actually turn things off and I'll send an other message right
after to confirm that the lock is in effect.

Sorry about the wide distribution, I wanted to get a chance to reach
everyone. Thank you for your cooperation.

./A