Re: testing an integrated build

>>>>> "Phil" == Phil Edwards <pedwards@disaster.jaj.com> writes:

Phil> I just edited the generated Makefile rather than trying to guess
Phil> how to fix the libjava/Makefile.am.  It looks like COMPPATH (?)
Phil> isn't getting set correctly, but that's a guess.  Setting
Phil> ZIP=zip in the Makefile got me over that hurdle.

Alex's real unified tree is going to have fastjar, not zip, in it.
Your tree probably doesn't have fastjar (since that would involve a
libjava patch which would make it not use zip) and probably doesn't
build zip (I'm just guessing here).