testing an integrated build

I'm using a unified GCC+libgcj source tree, current CVS for both, on
sparc-sun-solaris2.8, just to test the upcoming merge.

During a bootstrap, boehm-gc, libffi, and zlib all build, but I'm seeing
two fatal problems in libjava:

1)  deps.mk references a bunch of .d files which don't exist (commented out
    the Makefile's include statement to get around this)

2)  compiling Boolean.java gives me:

    /builddir/gcc/gcj -B/builddir/sparc-sun-solaris2.8/libjava/
    -B/builddir/gcc/ -C -g -classpath
    /builddir/sparc-sun-solaris2.8/libjava:/srcdir/libjava -d
    /builddir/sparc-sun-solaris2.8/libjava java/lang/Boolean.java
    java/lang/Boolean.java:25: Blank static final variable `FALSE' may not have
    be initialized.
         public static final Boolean FALSE = new Boolean(false);
                                     ^
    java/lang/Boolean.java:26: Blank static final variable `TRUE' may not have
    be initialized.
         public static final Boolean TRUE = new Boolean(true);
                                     ^
    2 errors
    gmake[1]: *** [libgcj.zip] Error 1
    gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/builddir/sparc-sun-solaris2.8/libjava'

I don't really know where to go from here.