Re: GCJ FAQ 2.4

Fred> It is my understanding that clean-room projects such as
Fred> Classpath and Kaffe do not accept contributions from those who
Fred> have "contaminated" themselves by agreeing to this license.  Is
Fred> it really wise to link to this page from a free software
Fred> project's site?

I agree, it is not.  I'll delete the link.  Thanks.