Projects

Tom Tromey and I recently put together a preliminary list of projects
that we believe are useful and interesting.  The idea is that they
might be of interest to people wanting to help out on GCJ, but not
quite sure where to start.

http://sourceware.cygnus.com/java/projects.html

There's a link to it off of the "Contributing" page.

It's kind of short right now, but we can easily add items to this
list.

AG

--
Anthony Green                                                        Red Hat
                                                       Sunnyvale, California