Re: System.loadLibrary in gij problems

>>>>> "Oskar" == Oskar Liljeblad <osk@hem.passagen.se> writes:

Oskar> I'm generating a libgcjreadline.so library in my gcj API for readline.
Oskar> This works fine when I compile test programs to native executables,
Oskar> but when I use gij I get this error:

Oskar>  $ gij Keys
Oskar>  java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: gcjreadline: file not found

I honestly don't know why this happens.
One idea would be to debug gij, and put a breakpoint on sys_dl_open.
Then you can "next" over the dlopen() call and finally see if you can
get a better error message, one that explains what is really going on.