Re: libgcj cross-compilation problems

>>>>> "Chris" == Chris Dornan <cdornan@arm.com> writes:

Chris> It seems to be assuming that everythis set up in a combined
Chris> source tree this time round.  This didn't seem to be an issue
Chris> for the native build.  Can I get out of this by creating
Chris> symbolic links into the gcc/binutils/newlib source tree?

Yeah -- libgcj was first written internally at Cygnus (back when that
still existed :-) where we have a unified tree.

Eventually we hope to re-unify with the gcc repository.

Meanwhile, symlinks might work.  Or it would be possible to change
configure and/or the Makefile to look in the tree and only use the
tree's gcc if it actually exists.  It does something like this already
in some cases, so this shouldn't be too hard.