Problems with anoncvs / solaris

Hi,

I thought I'd try a more recent gcj version than 2.95.1,
which I've been using for a while,
so I compiled gcc 2.95.2 with patches from Bryce McKinlay.
However, not having used cvs before :( I failed to get the
correct version of libgcj. According to Bryces page I
should get the version tagged 'pre-cni-catch-change'.
Reading the cvs documentation I tried:
"cvs -z9 -d:pserver:anoncvs@anoncvs.cygnus.com:/cvs/java
co -rpre-cni-catch-change libgcj"

This doesn't seem to work though, I only got some of
the files. Removing the -r thing I got all of the most
recent version, but it did not compile (which I guess
it shouldn't with this compiler).
Can anyone tell me how it should be done?

Also, has anyone successfully compiled this combo
on Solaris 7? Are there any known problems with this?

Thanks,

/Fredrik

Fredrik Warg -- [warg@ce.chalmers.se]
http://www.ce.chalmers.se/staff/warg/