Re: libgcj/117: _Jv_PthreadCheckMonitor test is not portable.

Tom Tromey wrote:

> I agree something better is needed.  I already have a hard time
> keeping track of all the cases, and I wrote the code.  I don't have an
> opinion on what exactly should be done though.

I can't argue technically but I argue with: why bother if someone
else has already gone through the pain. For alternative OS thread
layer see GLib and NSPR:

  http://cvs.gnome.org/bonsai/rview.cgi?cvsroot=/cvs/gnome&dir=glib/gthread &
  http://lxr.mozilla.org/seamonkey/source/nsprpub/

Jörg