Error trying to compile libgcj-snapshot-1999-11-10 on HP

As the subject says. The configuration is as follows:

HP C110
HP-UX 10.20
gcc-2.95.2
binutils-991105

Configuration parameters:

--enable-interpreter --enable-libgcj-debug --enable-java-gc=boehm

During configuration, a meesage is displayed saying libffi is not supported for
this platform.

When compiling, everything goes all right until compiling reslove.cc in the
libjava directory. I get the following error:

In file included from ../../../libgcj-snapshot-1999-11-10/libjava/resolve.cc:15:
../../../libgcj-snapshot-1999-11-10/libjava/include/java-interp.h: ffi.h: No
such file or directory.

I know this is caused by the fact that libffi in not supported which causes
ffi.h not to be generated. Is there a way around this? So that, I can get libgcj
compiled on the HP.

Thanks,

D. S. Urban
email : urban@ast.lmco.com
To be the person, you must know the person. To know the person, you must
understand the person. To understand the person, you must listen. To listen,
you must open your mind and put aside all preconceived ideas and notions.
All opinions expressed are my own not that of my employer