Re: libjava grievances

>>>>> "Mikhail" == Mikhail Teterin <mi@aldan.algebra.com> writes:

Mikhail> Ok, why can't it be made "pluggable" into the gcc-2.95.1
Mikhail> build tree?  The gcc's toplevel files are already aware of
Mikhail> it...

It can be, and in fact that's how we build it internally here at
Cygnus.  We just made a decision that it would be easier to go this
route for the first release.

It might make sense to support both modes.  However, we probably don't
have time to test them both.  We barely have the time to test what we
have now :-(