Re: gij

>>>>> "Kresten" == Kresten Krab Thorup <krab@daimi.au.dk> writes:

Kresten> Where I am working, we mostly use Solaris, but there is some
Kresten> serious linker problem in that configuration.  Does anyone
Kresten> have an idea of if and when this could be fixed?

I thought the problem could be solved by using the latest binutils
linker?

The basic problem is that libtool doesn't really support C++.  With
the Solaris linker it doesn't arrange for the C++ static constructors
to be run.

The libtool people are working on this, but I don't know the status.
I doubt anybody here has time to work on it :-(