libgcj --enable-threads won't build on sparc-linux

I've just found out it lacks a definition of GC_test_and_set() and
GC_clear() for __sparc__ in boehm-gc/gc_priv.h, when using
LINUX_THREADS.  For some reason, my previous tests had all been
performed without --enable-threads :-(

I noticed that the most recent imports of Boehm GC don't provide such
a definition, so I was wondering if anybody knows how to implement
test_and_set on sparc...

--
Alexandre Oliva http://www.dcc.unicamp.br/~oliva IC-Unicamp, Bra[sz]il
oliva@{dcc.unicamp.br,guarana.{org,com}} aoliva@{acm.org,computer.org}