From: Tom Tromey [mailto:tromey@cygnus.com]
Sent: Freitag, 13. August 1999 19:21
To: Michael Sharpe
Cc: java-discuss@sourceware.cygnus.com
Subject: Re: gcc 2.95 core dump with java on Solaris 2.5.1

>>>>> "Michael" == Michael Sharpe <msharpe@peter.bmc.com> writes:

Michael> I am getting a core dump in any executable which I compile
Michael> with gcj. E.g.

This is a known bug.

We think the solution is to upgrade to the latest binutils.  Has
anybody test this?

I don't know that anybody has investigated the problem in depth yet.

Another workaround is to link statically.