Re: Namespace confusion

Paul Matthew Reilly <paul@pajato.com> writes:

> Here is a section of what gcjh generated for GtkGenericPeer.h:
>
>   #include <java/lang/Object.h>
>
>   extern "Java"
>   {
>     namespace gnu
>     {
>       namespace java
>       {
>         namespace awt
>         {
>           namespace peer
>           {
>             namespace gtk
>             {
>               class GtkGenericPeer;
>             };
>           };
>         };
>       };
>     };

I don't know about the specific error, but it seems to me that
creating gnu.java.awt.peer.gtk is asking for confusion as well
as suffering from excessing and needless directory nesting.
I think gnu.gcj.peer.gtk is a better package-name.

I realise you may be doing it the way you are because that is
how ClassPath is doing it.  If so, that may be a good reaosn in
the short term, I guess ...
--
	--Per Bothner
bothner@pacbell.net  per@bothner.com   http://home.pacbell.net/bothner/