Re: AWT

>>>>> "Bryce" == Bryce McKinlay <bryce@albatross.co.nz> writes:

Bryce> That said, I can not see any major obsticles to implementing
Bryce> AWT for gcj using GTK+ or some similar toolkit. It should
Bryce> actually be much easier than it is for CLASSPATH etc, thanks to
Bryce> CNI.

If they auto-generate their bindings (which I doubt they do, but I can
dream), it would be possible to build both JNI and CNI versions from
the same source base.  This would be good for both of gcj and
Classpath (at least, I think so).