SunOS4 is missing memmove

libjava refuses to configure when memmove is missing.  Couldn't we add
this to some header file and skip the MSG_ERROR in configure.in?

#if HAVE_BCOPY && ! HAVE_MEMMOVE
extern inline void *memmove(void *dest, const void *src, size_t n) {
  bcopy(src, dest, n);
  return dest;
}
#endif

AFAIK, bcopy is supposed to handle overlapping memory regions.

--
Alexandre Oliva http://www.dcc.unicamp.br/~oliva IC-Unicamp, Bra[sz]il
oliva@{dcc.unicamp.br,guarana.{org,com}} aoliva@{acm.org,computer.org}