first impression

As always, Cygnus has impressed me with their ability to put together
such awesome software, I thank you all for making natively compiled
Java a reality.  I'm very excited about working with this stuff.

Couple things I noticed as I was kicking in its tires last night:

- java.io.PrintStream.println(String) doesn't check to see if String
is null and use "null" instead (like PrintWriter does).  This causes
a null pointer exception when it calls getBytes() on the string.

- Inner classes don't work.  What's entailed in fixing that and is
their anyone working on it?

How do you guys want to handle bug fixes like the PrintStream thing?
Its only a one-liner but should I send in a patch anyway?

The install target of the Makefile only installs the zip program.  To
get everything to work I had to put the libgcj.zip in my CLASSPATH and
install libgcgjc.a and libgcj.a in the lib directory of my egcs
installation.  That would probably make a good FAQ item somewhere.

Thanks again,

--
Tom Reilly
Live Software, Inc