Re: Status?

Frank> I've posted this before, but I'll do it again as a reminder.
Frank> There are probably quite a few of us out here that have java
Frank> apps without a gui of any kind, specifically servlets that will
Frank> benefit BIG TIME from the work you guys are doing. And a lot of
Frank> the classes do not need to be there since it is a servlet. Just
Frank> a friendly reminder...

This is the group who will benefit most directly from the initial net
release, since we don't have AWT or Swing.

I haven't yet looked at the servlet stuff, though it's on my list of
things to do.  I'd be curious to know what pieces of the libraries
*are* required.

Tom