RE: gcj/189

The following reply was made to PR gcj/189; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Tom Tromey <tromey@cygnus.com>
To: Phil Hargett <hargettp@mindspring.com>
Cc: apbianco@cygnus.com, java-gnats@sourceware.cygnus.com
Subject: RE: gcj/189
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 15:48:59 -0700 (PDT)

 Phil>  If encounter problems, any ideas what snapshot to roll back to?

 I wish.  I'm still using 4-26 for most stuff, but I always keep
 gcc/java fully up-to-date.  I don't update very often, because if I
 get a bad gcc I might have to keep it for a while :-(

 Phil>  I realize how sensitive the combination of snapshots, bootstrap
 Phil>  compilers, and build environment are, so sorry to hassle you
 Phil>  and the rest of the GCC/GCJ team.  It's just I really want to
 Phil>  use this stuff! ;)

 Don't worry about it.  We also really want you to use it!

 Tom