gcj/61: Error when attempting to run a gcj-compile program.

>Number:         61
>Category:       gcj
>Synopsis:       Error when attempting to run a gcj-compile program.
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
>Responsible:    apbianco
>State:          open
>Class:          sw-bug
>Submitter-Id:   net
>Arrival-Date:   Mon Oct 04 10:50:01 PDT 1999
>Closed-Date:
>Last-Modified:
>Originator:     Michael Abd-El-Malek
>Release:        gcj 2.95.1
I can compile java source code to .class files, and then use
a java VM to run these programs.  However, when I create the
executable and try to run them, I get the error:
à'gnu.gcj.convert.Output_8859_1"http://sourceware.cygnus.com/java/ð"unable to flush output byte buffeP ¨`ÈðÀ°àdàdjava.lang.NullPointerException

>How-To-Repeat:
Make a simple Helloworld program:
class Helloworld {
	System.out.println("Hello, GCC + Java.");
    }
}
Then to compile, type:
gcj -g -o Helloworld --main=Helloworld Helloworld.java