Re: libgcj/44: HelloWorld dumps core (SIGSEGV) (no CLASSPATH set)

The following reply was made to PR libgcj/44; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Adam Sulmicki <adam@cfar.umd.edu>
To: Alexandre Oliva <oliva@lsd.ic.unicamp.br>
Cc: Adam Sulmicki <adam@cfar.umd.edu>, tromey@cygnus.com,
        java-gnats@sourceware.cygnus.com, adam@cfar.umd.edu
Subject: Re: libgcj/44: HelloWorld dumps core (SIGSEGV) (no CLASSPATH set)
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 1999 14:40:31 -0400

 Alexandre Oliva writes:
 ->On Sep 18, 1999, Adam Sulmicki <adam@cfar.umd.edu> wrote:
 ->
 ->> Yeah :-) Tom already pointed me this out. Looking at gcc output I can see
 ->> that it uses gnu's ld... the only issue is that it still crashes :(
 ->
 ->Did you rebuild all of libgcj, in a fresh build tree, with GNU ld?

 Uh, no. Will do sometime later and let u know the outcome.

 Should I rebuild gcc too?