This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: Remove obsolete IRIX 6.5 support
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Rainer Orth <ro at CeBiTec dot Uni-Bielefeld dot DE>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Richard Sandiford <rdsandiford at googlemail dot com>, Bruce Korb <bkorb at gnu dot org>, Arnaud Charlet <charlet at adacore dot com>, "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>, Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 12:40:51 -0600
- Subject: Re: Remove obsolete IRIX 6.5 support
- References: <yddaa3lkayy.fsf@manam.CeBiTec.Uni-Bielefeld.DE>
>>>>> "Rainer" == Rainer Orth <ro@CeBiTec.Uni-Bielefeld.DE> writes:
Rainer> Continuing with the patches to remove obsolete ports, here's the
Rainer> IRIX 6.5 removal patch.
Rainer> * libjava/gnu/classpath/natSystemProperties.cc (getpwuid_adaptor) claims
Rainer> to be for IRIX, too, but I cannot tell for certain.
It doesn't really hurt to leave it in; but if you want to remove it,
that is fine by me as well. It is easy to resurrect on the off chance
it breaks some obscure build.
The libjava parts are ok.