This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: [Patch] PR java/19870: Private static members accessed across nested classes (Part 2, Take 2)
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Ranjit Mathew <rmathew at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GCJ Patches <java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: 16 Aug 2005 12:42:04 -0600
- Subject: Re: [Patch] PR java/19870: Private static members accessed across nested classes (Part 2, Take 2)
- References: <42FF66B1.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Ranjit" == Ranjit Mathew <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Ranjit> 3.10.2-round-8 and 3.10.2-double-14 are side-effects of the bug
Ranjit> reported in PR java/22113 and just happen to be exposed by this
Ranjit> patch. I therefore recommend adjusting jacks.xfail only for the
Ranjit> other two for this patch.
Thanks for looking into this and justifying your change to the xfail
file. I appreciate it.