This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: Kill hack in java disabling unit-at-a-time
- From: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- To: Ranjit Mathew <rmathew at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>, GCJ Patches <java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>,GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 20:11:41 +0200
- Subject: Re: Kill hack in java disabling unit-at-a-time
- References: <20050812194911.GD4870@kam.mff.cuni.cz> <42FD82E6.email@example.com>
> [Please CC java-patches on patches to GCJ.]
> Jan Hubicka wrote:
> > Hi,
> > apparently this hack went in with tree-ssa merge causing unit-at-a-time
> > to be disabled by default since 4.0.0. Fortunately re-enabling it don't
> > seem to cause any regressions, however I will wait a day before
> > commiting this so people might comment if this don't seem appropriate
> > for stage3.
> > Bootstrapped/regtested i686-pc-gnu-linux, will commit it as obvious if
> > no-one objects :)
> Can you please test this with Jacks too? See:
> As of yesterday, the only FAIL that I see in Jacks is 3.10.2-round-6
I actually seem to be getting two on x86_64-linux:
Running /jh/mainline2/gcc/libjava/testsuite/libjava.jacks/jacks.exp ...
This happens with and without my patch.