This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
[gui] [merge] java-gui-merge for may 26
- From: graydon hoare <graydon at pobox dot com>
- To: java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: classpath at gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 02:36:52 -0400
- Subject: [gui] [merge] java-gui-merge for may 26
I've just completed the "monthly merge" from the java-gui-branch to the
gcc libjava trunk. the following patch contains the changes:
it's a couple weeks late and a little rough (not to mention big) this
time around. it *does* require that you upgrade your version of cairo to
the latest CVS head, if you happen to be using the cairo backend.
however, many fixes and additions are present:
- AWT lists use GTK treeviews
- proper AWT focus management has been implemented
- swing menus and scrollpanes are beginning to work
- swing splitpanes, dialogs and internal frames were added
- swing repainting / double buffering was redone
- a lot of AWT imaging and event bugs have been picked out
if you have any difficulties integrating or merging this work, please
let me know.