This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: Patch: set java.ext.dirs property
- From: Anthony Green <green at redhat dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 12:27:28 -0700
- Subject: Re: Patch: set java.ext.dirs property
- Organization: Red Hat, Inc.
- References: <1084985575.4754.4.camel@escape> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, 2004-05-19 at 11:59, Tom Tromey wrote:
> Anthony> A follow-on patch will actually add the contents of the
> Anthony> java.ext.dirs to java.class.path, but for now - is this OK?
> Yes, thanks.
Ok - great.
> For the other part, don't we need an extension class loader?
Yes, I guess we do.
Anthony Green <email@example.com>
Red Hat, Inc.