This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: Patch: set java.ext.dirs property
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Anthony Green <green at redhat dot com>
- Cc: java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 19 May 2004 12:59:29 -0600
- Subject: Re: Patch: set java.ext.dirs property
- References: <1084985575.4754.4.camel@escape>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Anthony" == Anthony Green <email@example.com> writes:
Anthony> This patch sets the java.ext.dirs property to the same
Anthony> directory gcj uses to find extensions.
Anthony> A follow-on patch will actually add the contents of the
Anthony> java.ext.dirs to java.class.path, but for now - is this OK?
For the other part, don't we need an extension class loader?