This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix java/13733
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Jeff Sturm <jsturm at one-point dot com>
- Cc: java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 22 Jan 2004 09:44:46 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix java/13733
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Jeff" == Jeff Sturm <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Jeff> JLS 15.26 says "The type of the assignment expression is the
Jeff> type of the variable" (where "variable" is the LHS of the
Jeff> Tested on i686-pc-linux-gnu, no regressions in libjava, mauve or jacks.
Jeff> OK for mainline?
BTW, were there any jacks improvements?
If not, let's put a new test case in either Jacks or libgcj.