This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: [libava/win32]: Don't add dll[im/ex]port attributes to libgcj,unless dll build
- From: Anthony Green <green at redhat dot com>
- To: Bryce McKinlay <bryce at mckinlay dot net dot nz>
- Cc: Danny Smith <danny_r_smith_2001 at yahoo dot co dot nz>, java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 07 Aug 2003 04:54:34 -0700
- Subject: Re: [libava/win32]: Don't add dll[im/ex]port attributes to libgcj,unless dll build
- Organization: Red Hat, Inc.
- References: <893101A9-C897-11D7-9206-003065F97F7C@mckinlay.net.nz>
On Wed, 2003-08-06 at 22:25, Bryce McKinlay wrote:
> Anyway, until libgcj actually works as a dll on windows, are these
> exports needed at all?
It does work as a DLL, with a couple of manual post-build steps.
Anthony Green <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Red Hat, Inc.