This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: Patch: Indicate EOF on Win32 when ReadFile( ) returns with ERROR_BROKEN_PIPE
- From: "Ranjit Mathew" <rmathew4lists at hotmail dot com>
- To: "Java Patches" <java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 10:45:27 +0530
- Subject: Re: Patch: Indicate EOF on Win32 when ReadFile( ) returns with ERROR_BROKEN_PIPE
- References: <3E493FE7.94B4C7DD@hotmail.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: "Ranjit Mathew" <rmathew at hotmail dot com>
> BTW this one applied cleanly.
Great! I used Netscape Messenger 4.8 this time instead of
For the benefit of others on this list - if you're using
Mozilla Mail (or Netscape 6 or 7) beware of this bug:
This bug was causing an extra space to be inserted in lines
that began with a space (as is normal in diff outputs),
totally SNAFU-ing up the patches submitted by me.