This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: Patch: Bitmap marking
- To: Bryce McKinlay <bryce at albatross dot co dot nz>
- Subject: Re: Patch: Bitmap marking
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at cygnus dot com>
- Date: 28 Aug 2000 15:12:52 -0600
- Cc: java-patches at sourceware dot cygnus dot com, Alexandre Petit-Bianco <apbianco at cygnus dot com>
- References: <398FC919.252A4368@albatross.co.nz>
- Reply-To: tromey at cygnus dot com
>>>>> "Bryce" == Bryce McKinlay <email@example.com> writes:
Bryce> I've cleaned up, tested, and written ChangeLog entries for the
Bryce> Boehm GC bitmap descriptor marking patch.
Sorry about the delay on this.
I think this patch is good to go, with one nit: there is some
incorrect code formatting in the new _Jv_AllocArray. The braces
in the `if' should either be removed or put on their own lines.
I'm not certain whether I can ok the gcc part of the patch.
Feel free to add a news item to the web page when you check this in.
Or, if you prefer, I can do it.