This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: ZipFile/JarFile OPEN_DELETE mode
- To: Anthony Green <green at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: ZipFile/JarFile OPEN_DELETE mode
- From: 'Mark Wielaard' <mark at klomp dot org>
- Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 00:26:33 +0200
- Cc: "java-patches at sources dot redhat dot com" <java-patches at sources dot redhat dot com>
- References: <01C01037.CBCF9AC0.email@example.com>
On Sun, Aug 27, 2000 at 03:01:18PM -0700, Anthony Green wrote:
> Mark - I think you should feel free to commit changes to files for which you
> are the original author.
> As for the ZipFile change, there's just one nit about coding style a
> We've been putting braces on new lines. While the coding style across the
> original libgcj and classpath code is not consistent, we should at least try
> to keep each file internally consistent. Other than that, it looks fine to
Ah, yes. And the file also used tabs of width 8 for indentation (yuck).
I have corrected the braces and the indentation and committed.