This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 6.5 Release Candidate available from gcc.gnu.org
- From: Bill Seurer <seurer at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2018 13:47:58 -0500
- Subject: Re: GCC 6.5 Release Candidate available from gcc.gnu.org
- References: <20181019094922.GQ11625@tucnak>
On 10/19/18 04:49, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
The first release candidate for GCC 6.5 is available from
and shortly its mirrors. It has been generated from SVN revision 265300.
I have so far bootstrapped and tested the release candidate on
x86_64-linux and i686-linux. Please test it and report any issues to
If all goes well, I'd like to release 6.5 on Friday, October 26th.
I bootstrapped and tested on power 7, power 8, and power 9 both BE and
LE and saw no unexpected issues.