how to build and test uClinux toolchains

Hi,

While reviewing one of my patches about FDPIC support for ARM, Richard
raised the concern of testing the patch on other uClinux targets [1].

I looked at uclinux.org and at the GCC maintainers file, but it's
still not obvious to me which uClinux targets are currently supported?

I'd like to do a basic:
- build toolchain for target XXX, make check
- apply my GCC patch
- build toolchain for target XXX, make check again
- compare the results to make sure I didn't break anything

I'd appreciate hints on which targets offer to do that easily enough,
using a simulator (qemu?).

Thanks,

Christophe

[1] https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2018-10/msg00736.html